Terms and conditions
1. This website is operated by Greenhouse Capital Pty Ltd (ABN 80 102 740 929, Australian Credit Licence 431955), trading under Greenhouse Mortgages (“Greenhouse”) and its Related Body Corporates (“We”, “Us” and “Our””), under the domain name www.greenhouse.net.au (“Site”).
4. The material and information on our Site are provided to give you general guidance in home financing (including buying, selling and owning), insurance processes and related products. The information has been prepared without taking into consideration your objectives, financial status or needs.
5. Links to other websites are provided for convenience only, and are not an endorsement by Us of any product or service. We will not be responsible for the content of any other website accessed via Our website.
6. Unless otherwise noted, all material on this website is copyright © 2017 Greenhouse Capital Pty Ltd, ABN 80 102 740 929. It may not be reproduced in whole or part without Our express permission. All trademarks appearing on this website are the intellectual property of their respective owners.
7. All material featured on the Site, including any content, email communications, underlying source code and software, is owned, or used under license, by Us, and is protected by copyright, patent, trade mark and any other intellectual property laws. You agree that information featured on the Site is for personal use only and may not be sold, redistributed or used for any commercial purpose.
You agree not to transfer, obtain or mine any data from the Site.
By posting, submitting ratings or content you grant Us a royalty-free, perpetual right to use, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, create works from, communicate to the public, or use for any purpose your rating in any form. You waive any moral rights you may have in that content.
Limitation of Liability
9. To the extent permitted by law, We will not be liable for any loss or damage from any cause (including negligence) to you or your website and system, or to people linking to us from your website(s), caused by or in connection with your use of or link to the Our website. If you create a link to the Our website, you remain fully responsible for any consequences of that link, whether direct or indirect and you will protect Us against all loss, damage, liability, cost or expense arising from or in connection with the link. You expressly agree that your use of the website is at your sole risk.
10. The information provided by Us on this website is provided without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, other than those warranties which are incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable.
11. We and Our agents assume no responsibility for any consequence relating directly or indirectly to any action or inaction that you take based on the information, services or other material on Our Site. Whilst We strive to ensure the highest quality data and to keep the information on Our Site accurate, complete and up to date, We cannot guarantee, and will not be responsible for any damage or loss related to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information.
No Alteration to Website
14. You agree not to transfer, or attempt to transfer, any material, viruses or code to the Greenhouse website that could cause damage or harm to the website or in any way impede the security of the website. You may not attempt to alter the website.
Information Upload / Interactive Use
15. In relation to your use of or participation in any information uploaded onto the website or interactive facility with the website (e.g. online-help, blogs, forums), you agree to the following:
· You are legally responsible for all content you submit to or via the website
· All content and material published on the website is at Our sole discretion. We reserve the right to refuse access to any person or edit or delete material posted by any person for any reason without notice
· We may at Our absolute discretion remove, alter or block any material submitted to the website by you, and We may terminate, suspend or restrict your access or use of part or all of the website
Our Contact Details
Phone: 1300 85 66 14
Postal Address: Suite 32, 574 Plummer Street, Port Melbourne, Victoria, 3207